Blog by Jessica Haas Designs.com
Everyone needs a graphic designer because great opportunities call for great design talent. Contact Jessica Haas Designs for:
• Branding Identity/ Logo Creation
• HTML email/eblasts
• Brochure design
• Direct Mail
• Packaging Design
• Web Design
• Page Layout
• Advertising/Marketing campaign
• Prepress Production/Mechanical
Shop New York Seasonal Food Calendars & Guides
- Studio Spotlight: Willoughby Design on Panera Bread
- Reese’s Ever Changing Seasonal Packaging
- Give thanks to your Thanksgiving Host or Hostess
- Pinterest is addicting!
- Nature Makes You Creative
- Autumn Tourism Makes The Color Burst
- AIGA likes Jessica Haas Designs Health Guides and Calendars!
- Artist Grant Snider of Incidental Comics
- Buffalo’s SPoT Coffee Shopping Bag Design by Jessica Haas Gets Published!
- Lovely Package showcased Jessica Haas Designs Lemon Cocktail Mix
Behance Network Portfolio Badge
- Studio Spotlight: Willoughby Design on Panera Bread wp.me/pyGE4-OM 2 weeks ago
- Reese's Ever Changing Packaging wp.me/pyGE4-Op 3 weeks ago
- Give thanks to your Thanksgiving Host or Hostess wp.me/pyGE4-NC 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Advertising
You know not to show up empty-handed, but what do you bring to your Thanksgiving day party? A bottle of wine is (in my book) always great to receive but if you want to go a step further, make an … Continue reading
It’s funny how some things you create become a part of the world in ways you would have never imaged. Googling billboard designs the other day, I stumbled across a picture of my own billboard design. This actually has happened … Continue reading
I am highly intrigued by these new billboards popping up in New York City subways. These ads are unusual because for one: they sit side by side and two: share the same graphic only flipped. This campaign is genius, it literally stopped me in … Continue reading
Highlighting a pop of color in their spring/summer 2013 Very Perry campaign, Perry Ellis plays with quirky props carrying on the Perry Ellis idea that “Great style is a must but should be as light as a butterfly and playful … Continue reading
Canada Dry has done it again. Above is their new infused green tea ginger ale and the packaging is as beautiful as the rest of its bubbly ginger family. In my option, Canada Dry’s packaging is top in class and … Continue reading
Penguin Books advertising campaign, Books for every interest, has no limits on creativity. Amazing executions for book genres demonstrate the true detail of any author. Seriously catching readers with big imagination. Released by Y&R advertising agency in Malaysia .
For all inspiring Esty girls out there, one day you may get your chance to grown big!
This is truly the only way I will ever have drinks with the men from Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce advertising agency. I encourage any Mad Men lover to go to MadMenYourself.com and create an aviator of themselves if they haven’t … Continue reading