I stumbled across an impressive and “leading global” brand strategy and design firm called Willoughby Design. Celebrating their 35th year, their headquarters are located in Kansas City, MO with an office in San Francisco, CA. Their biggest client seems to be Panera Bread, where they’ve completed several promotional campaigns for them (above) so you can tell they’re doing something right. Willoughby Design executes skills for brand identity extension, brand positioning, brand strategy, copywriting, displays, environmental graphics , in-store merchandising, photography direction, point of purchase signage, point of sale display, promotional campaign, and seasonal campaigns. You get the picture, there’s lots to do and think about, and they do it pretty darn well. I encourage you to view their website to see their extensive portfolio, including more pictures of the Panera Bread stuff.
Blog by Jessica Haas Designs.com
Everyone needs a graphic designer because great opportunities call for great design talent. Contact Jessica Haas Designs for:
• Branding Identity/ Logo Creation
• HTML email/eblasts
• Brochure design
• Direct Mail
• Packaging Design
• Web Design
• Page Layout
• Advertising/Marketing campaign
• Prepress Production/Mechanical
Shop New York Seasonal Food Calendars & Guides
- Studio Spotlight: Willoughby Design on Panera Bread
- Reese’s Ever Changing Seasonal Packaging
- Give thanks to your Thanksgiving Host or Hostess
- Pinterest is addicting!
- Nature Makes You Creative
- Autumn Tourism Makes The Color Burst
- AIGA likes Jessica Haas Designs Health Guides and Calendars!
- Artist Grant Snider of Incidental Comics
- Buffalo’s SPoT Coffee Shopping Bag Design by Jessica Haas Gets Published!
- Lovely Package showcased Jessica Haas Designs Lemon Cocktail Mix
Behance Network Portfolio Badge
- Studio Spotlight: Willoughby Design on Panera Bread wp.me/pyGE4-OM 2 weeks ago
- Reese's Ever Changing Packaging wp.me/pyGE4-Op 2 weeks ago
- Give thanks to your Thanksgiving Host or Hostess wp.me/pyGE4-NC 3 weeks ago